CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sweet Baby Garrett


July 4th at 2 am y water broke and Burns rushed me into Lethbridge to the hospital. It was 3 am by the time I was in bed and hooked up to the monitors. Things were progressing pretty good . . . at 6:58 am Garrett Warner Leavitt was born much to the happiness of his parents, especially his mom! He weighed 8 lbs 10 oz and was 20 inches long. He is a very content baby who only cries when he is cold or hungry. He loves his suggly blanket that the neigbor gave him. Everyone is in love with him! I think he looks a lot like Burns but everyone sees something different. Today he is one week old and I am feeling pretty good all things considering!

1 comments:

CurtisAdie said...

Congrats!!! He is adorable!!! I love his name too!!! What joy for your familly!!!